General Dentistry in Oak Lawn, IL
Today there are many layers to general dentistry. At Forrest Tower DDS, we offer a wide variety of preventive and restorative treatments and procedures. Every routine dental service aims to preserve your natural smile, dental health, and aesthetic appeal for life. Keep in mind; your mouth health is directly related to your whole body health. Modern science has revealed a strong link between tooth infections and chronic health conditions, including diabetes and heart disease. Therefore, everyone needs to keep up with acceptable oral hygiene practices and regular dentist visits. Please contact our Oak Lawn, IL dental office with any questions. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is happy to help.
Routine Dental Treatments
We offer a full menu of services to help keep your smile healthy, attractive, and fully functional. The most common procedures include:
- Professional Teeth Cleanings and Dental Exams: Regular visits allow Dr. Tower to monitor any changes in your oral cavity. Then we can detect and treat budding problems early.
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges: Dental restorations repair or replace missing or damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: Permanent tooth replacement solutions.
- Tooth Extractions: Sometimes, the only way to end infection and preserve your health is to remove an injured tooth.
- Dental Fillings: Forrest Tower DDS offers a variety of filling materials to repair cavities.
- Oral Cancer Screenings: When caught early, mouth cancer is very treatable.
- Sealants: The transparent layers provide cavity-fighting protection.
- And much more!
General Dentist Near You
Many people don’t think about visiting a dentist until they have a problem. Truth be told, patients who receive regular dental care avoid pain and costly procedures. So if you want to prevent cavities, tooth loss, and oral cancer, schedule your twice-yearly visits now.
A routine visit at Forrest Tower DDS includes a cleaning, comprehensive exam, and an oral cancer screening. If Dr. Tower discovers anything suspicious, we will treat it right away or schedule another appointment. Even more, after a professional cleaning, your bright smile will feel and look great.
So don’t miss out! Call us today. General dentistry in Oak Lawn, IL offers many benefits to you and your entire family.